jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter non GUI doubt
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 11:07:40 GMT
On 13/02/2009, anishdominic <anishdominic@hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>   I am new to Jmeter. I Followed one confluence link
>  "http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF28/Performance+Testing+Scripts#PerformanceTestingScripts-Introduction"
>  for setting up my application.

Why are you using that article - are you testing Confluence?

I suggest you read the official JMeter documentation and try what it
suggests first.

>  Setup script output is coming properly but setUpUsersResults.xml is not
>  created.

You need to specify the output file via the -l flag - or add a Simple
Data Listener.

>  What is the input for "-Jscript.base"? Errors are showing in the log file
>  when I given jmeter -n -t setTest.jmx. If I want to view this result in an
>  XML file (Eg:setUpUsersResults.xml ) what steps I should follow? Can anyone
>  help me in this matter.

script.base is presumably a property used by the Confluence test
script. Check their documentation.  If it's not clear, then please
post on the appropriate Confluence list.