jmeter-user mailing list archives

From uzfarid <faridshari...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: does think time affect response time?
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 08:21:29 GMT

Hi,

I have another question about this think time.

I tried to use Transaction Controller and added think time as child or even
after it.

But when I run it seems that think time is affecting response time because
it is very high compared to previous one. ( i used the same script but
edited by adding transaction controller)

Do we have to use think time differently with Transaction controller??

Thanks,