jmeter-user mailing list archives

From David Provan <davepro...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Redirects on HTTP Request
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 17:28:25 GMT

Hi,

I considered this, however the product we're testing against can throw 1 to n redirects (the
largest number I have seen so far is 7 in a row).  Otherwise that would work nicely!

For example

/someapp/servlet redirects to /someapp/another_servlet redirects to /someapp/next_servlet
redirects to /someapp/final_servlet

Thanks

David.