jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "REMIJAN, MICHAEL J [AG/1000]" <michael.j.remi...@monsanto.com>
Subject Problem with CRON and Error in NonGUIDriver java.lang.NullPointerException
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 17:34:02 GMT
JMeter Users:

I'm trying to use CRON to run JMeter and I've run into an old familiar
problem of "Error in NonGUIDriver java.lang.NullPointerException".  My
CRON job executes:

	/path/to/jmeter/bin/jmeter -t MyScriptScript.jmx -n

When I do this CRON e-mails me an error with the following text in it:

	"Error in NonGUIDriver java.lang.NullPointerException"

I've searched the mailing list but only found references to this problem
from back in 2002, so I'm assuming it shouldn't be a big issue anymore.
Is this not the correct way to run JMeter non-interactively?  What am I
doing wrong?  How can I get this working?

Thanks in advance,
Michael Remijan

prohibited.

by Monsanto, including its subsidiaries. The recipient of this e-mail is solely responsible
for checking for the presence of "Viruses" or other "Malware". Monsanto, along with its subsidiaries,
accepts no liability for any damage caused by any such code transmitted by or accompanying
this e-mail or any attachment.