jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Urgent help needed:HTTP Authorization Manager is not working
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2009 15:19:35 GMT
On 24/01/2009, uzfarid <faridsharipov@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  Thanks Steve for your help.
>
>  The main mistake I made was , I think, for username I had to put like
>  DOMAIN\Username.

JMeter 2.2 used to require the domain to be added as part of the user
(there was no domain field on the form). In JMeter 2.3.2 (which you
appear to be using) there is a separate domain field.

With the HttpClient version of the HTTP sampler, the domain does not
need to be included as part of the user name.

However, it does look as though this needs to be done for the Java
version of the sampler.

Perhaps the JMeter code for the Java version needs to take this into
account - failing that, it needs to be documented better.

BTW, does anyone know of a publicly accessible server that requires NTLM auth?
E-mail me privately if you don't want to share it with the world...