jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter and Cosign SSO
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 11:47:55 GMT
On 21/01/2009, Duncan Davidson <ddavids1@staffmail.ed.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hi
>
>  Does anyone have any experience using Jmeter to test websites protected with Cosign
SSO? I am using the HTTP Proxy Server to record the test but it fails at Cosign as it says
cookies must be enabled.

During recording, cookies are handled by the browser, not JMeter.
When running the recorded test, you need to add a Cookie Manager to handle them.

Which version of JMeter? Java? OS?
Any errors in jmeter.log file?

There are browser addons that allow one to capture the HTTP traffic;
it would be useful to compare these with the test plan elements (I
assume at least some samples have been generated)

The proxy reads the browser request, creates a sampler, and then
executes the sampler.
It then returns the response back to the browser.

So even better would be if you could use something like Wireshark to
compare the HTTP sessions.