jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: compare result with Reference file
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 16:47:11 GMT
Note that you can use "Save Responses to a File"

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Save_Responses_to_a_file

to save each response in a different file.

Add this element as a child of the samplers whose responses you want to capture.
[Or add it at the top-level if you want to capture all/most responses]

You can then use an external tool to compare the files with known good versions.