jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Ray Trejo" <ray.tr...@rackspace.com>
Subject click a link with xpath type of action
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2009 20:03:32 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to click a link on a page with the text Test Process
Definition.  Is there a way to click a link using xpath or some sort of
regular expression?

The below html is from the page source.

<a id="j_id14:processDefinitionList:15:processName" href="#"
onclick="if(typeof jsfcljs ==
'function'){jsfcljs(document.getElementById('j_id14'),'j_id14:processDef
initionList:15:processName,j_id14:processDefinitionList:15:processName',
'');}return false" class="latestVersion">

                                                          Test Process
Definition</a>

During execution of the thread I want to click this link to get to the
details of the next page.

When I use the recording controller, here is the information I get.

http request

post

send parameters with the request

name            value

j_id14:j_id22

j_id14:j_id24

j_id14                                                            j_id14

autoScroll

javax.faces.ViewState                                       j_id2

j_id14:processDefinitionList:15:processName
j_id14:processDefinitionList:15:processName

Thank you,

Ray Trejo

Rackspace

Quality Assurance Engineer