jmeter-user mailing list archives

From TSurendar <s9884906...@gmail.com>
Subject reg auth manager
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 07:20:00 GMT

Hi,

For logging into my application it displays a dialogue box for login
details, i used HTTP Authorization Manager for this which is working fine.
without this auth mangaer it throws "HTTP Status 401 - An Authentication
object was not found in the SecurityContext" error.
The logout request is showing 2 samplers when i see in "View results in the
tree". One of those samplers is throwing this "HTTP Status 401 - An
Authentication object was not found in the SecurityContext" error. i tried
adding Auth manager for this request as a child but it is not working.

please reply me if any one know the solution.