jmeter-user mailing list archives

From porobashi <poroba...@rocketmail.com>
Subject RE: how to use "CSV Data Set Config" to take input from file
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 16:37:47 GMT

looks like i am missing 'http sampler'. i didn't add any additional 'http
sampler' after exporting from BadBoy. Please look at the
customerregistration_values.png to see the structure of my .jmx file.
what sampler am i missing??? and how to add variables to http sampler?

>Where?  In the debug sampler or the actual http sampler in the request
>tab?  The request tab for the http sampler is going to show what is sent
>to the server.

the values its showing is in 'view result tree''s response data tab. but the
request tab is not showing any values. i have attached a screenshot of 'view
results tree's'  request tab. (it shows this after adding 'debug sampler').

thanks Steve.