jmeter-user mailing list archives

From porobashi <poroba...@rocketmail.com>
Subject Re: how to use "CSV Data Set Config" to take input from file
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 16:07:06 GMT

i found something ...

1. its trying to enter data from the recorded data. so, if i change values
of email addrss(since email address has to be different for each account)
there, it goes into the database.

2. on 'view results tree' its showing its fetching the values correctly from
csv file.

so, my question is how can i make it enter values from csv to DB rather than
what i have recorded. i am attaching few screenshots so that you guys can
what's going on.

if you look at the screenshot 'customerregistration_values' if i change
email address there with one that's not in DB, after running test i can see
that entry is in my DB, not the values from my CSV file.

please give your thougts, so that i can resolve this.

thanks.

Noel O'Brien wrote:

> Please copy jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org in all responses so that others
> may
> benefit and help contribute to the thread.
>
> What happens when you run it?
>
> Regards,
> Noel
>
> On Wednesday 28 January 2009 18:32:09 Porobashi M wrote:
>> Hi Noel,
>>
>> Thanks for your help. As I said earlier I am testing one of your
>> applications Registration Page.
>>
>> I am attaching a screenshot so that you can how my test plan is.
>>
>> What to do now???
>>
>> Thanks

http://www.nabble.com/file/p21729870/customerregistration_values.png
customerregistration_values.png