jmeter-user mailing list archives

From porobashi <poroba...@rocketmail.com>
Subject Re: how to use "CSV Data Set Config" to take input from file
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 20:26:05 GMT

I think JMeter is not reading data from my csv file. In the request field
(for all 3 users) its showing same data, which I used to record the pages in
BadBoy. Since that record got into database when I was recording, and its
send same input again, my server is saying 'no, we already have that email
in our account'. So, how to make JMeter read data from my CSV file???

sebb-2-2 wrote:

> Use Save Response to a File and load the file using a browser.
>
> On 28/01/2009, porobashi <porobashi@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>  added 'view results tree', for registration page, on response data tab
>> its
>>  showing "Response too large to be displayed. Size: 288676 > Max:
>> 204800".
>>

>>  Steve Kapinos wrote:
>>  >
>>  > Add 'view results tree' listeners so you can watch what the sent data
>>  > and response data is to the server.
>>  >
>>  > Then you'll have to debug what your form wants and what its responding
>>  > to you.
>>  >
Data Set
>>  >>> >> > Config" would be the easiest route. i need your help
to give me
>>  > a
>>  >>> >> > step-by-step example on "CSV Data Set Config" using.
all fields