jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Edward_Herrera <edwardjr.herr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log replay and user session
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2009 13:26:39 GMT

Yes, I was using the Access Log Sampler but it didn't work as I wanted, so I
added a thread group a cookie manager and then wrote each request using the
HTTP Request and the result was the same, the cookie manager worked for all
the HTTP Request. Is there another way to do it?

I need to preserve the execution order to debug an application.