jmeter-user mailing list archives

From ziohausam <ziohau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter stops ( not hanging )
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2009 13:20:50 GMT

At all.

Only requests that were recorded before. and only one report ( summary
report )

no third party add-ons

you know, in the test there is an action runs a script that that connects to
a DB and takes almost 125 seconds to return results ( this is the best
tuning we have for it as it searches in millions of records )

can a request like that be a constrains that must be considered when setting
number of users?

Regards,
Hosam