jmeter-user mailing list archives

From laredotornado <laredotorn...@gmail.com>
Subject Confusion about JSF javax.faces.ViewState variable
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2009 19:59:20 GMT

Hi,

I'm using JMeter 2.3.2 on Windows XP.  I am trying to write tests for a JSF
1.1 application.  I've used the Non-Config Element->proxy server to record
my session.  I notice when I play my session back, I will not get the
value of "javax.faces.ViewState" to values I have gotten from different
sessions, and some times things work.

So my question is, can anyone explain the role of this mysterious variable?

Thanks, - Dave