jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sujesh <ssuj...@gmail.com>
Subject Support for ASP.NET WebForm_PostBackOptions in JMeter
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 12:55:21 GMT

Hi,

I am using JMeter for conducting performance testing for an ASP.NET
application.
The problem I am facing is I am not able to submit a request through JMeter
as the page uses WebForm_PostBackOptions.

I traced down the values to be passed

WebForm_DoPostBackOptions(WebForm_PostBackOptions(eventTarget,
eventArgument, validation, validationGroup, actionUrl, trackFocus,
clientSubmit))

and found the values for the above arguments (attached the screenshot of the
request)

Anyone faced same issue, or any solution/workaround you suggest for this?

Thanks in advance.

~ Suj

http://www.nabble.com/file/p21330776/WebForm_PostBackOptions.jpg