jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ilay <raghav.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Print or output a value stored in a variable captured through RegEx Extractor
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2009 17:25:33 GMT

Hi,

Is it possible to print or save the value of the variable extracted through
RegEx extractor ?

For example:

I want to extract a particular string from some response text sent by
server:

(20 of 40 rows matched the filter)
I want to capture the string "20 0f 40 rows" (this is a dynamic value..keeps
changing to 21 of 41 and so on) from the server response data.

-->  Please guide me on how to use RegEx Extractor for the above case. I
       tried ((.+?) . But this is not working.
-->  Once i capture the above string in a variable, how can i pass this
value to be printed in
      the aggregate report or summary report (.jtl or .csv file).
      Else is there a way to save or output the value stored in the variable
in some readable
     format.
Please help me on these two issues.

Thanks in advance.