jmeter-user mailing list archives

From laredotornado <laredotorn...@gmail.com>
Subject Java request never gets off the ground
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2009 20:49:52 GMT

Hi,

I'm using JMeter 2.3.2 on Windows XP.  I have a Java request ...

http://screencast.com/t/ll7mLlje557

and I set the number of threads to be 10, with ramp up period being one
second.  However, upon visiting Run -> Start, I see the green square in the
upper right of my JMeter window with a "0/10" next to it.  But after one
second, the results go to "0/0" and it doesn't appear the Java requests were
even executed.  However, there is nothing in my summary report or results
tree.

How can I troubleshoot what is going wrong?

Thanks, - Dave