jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Krishnakanth <krishnakanth....@gmail.com>
Subject RE: JSP Processing Error, while clicking on Upload button.
Date Thu, 01 Jan 2009 04:36:52 GMT

Hi Sebb/Steve.

I am stilll facing this issue.

I have tried manually and not getting any error message
I have tried using Loadrunner, and not getting any error message
But with JMeter, I am getting the processing error message.

I am attching the screenshots ( I have edited wherever client name is there)

Can anyone please help me. I am running out of ideas with this.

I have even tried using Badboy, even then i am getting error message.

Thanks.
KK

Krishnakanth wrote:

> Thanks Steve and Sebb.
>
> Let me try that out and see whether the issue gets sorted out or not.
>
> Thanks again.
> KK
>
> Steve Kapinos wrote:
>>
>> You will set or change the path in the http sampler in your test plan
>> that actually sends the result to the server.
>>
>> The actual jmeter test is not going to be browsing or navigating through
>> your open file dialog box.. it's simply going to be submitting the
>> result (probably a form) back to the server.
>>
>> If you are having problems with the recorder, you can also just use a
>> packet sniffer to trace what actual http is sent back to the server so
>> you can mimic that in your samplers.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p21239231/Issue%2Bwhile%2Brecording%2Bin%2BJmeter.doc
Issue+while+recording+in+Jmeter.doc