jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Ulf Bradfisch" <ulf.bradfi...@gmx.de>
Subject Testing very long running web applications tasks
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:49:25 GMT
Hi,

I'm testing a web application that
does some very time consuming calculations.
The test is parameterized, so that it feeds the web application
with how many items the web applcation has to calculate at once.
The test works very well until the web application has to calculate
over 500 items at once. (This takes up to 30 minutes...)
But when I test calculations that take over 30 minutes,
Jmeter does not record the elapsed time within my listener correctly.

I can perform those very long running calculations (>30min)
within my firefox browser without any problems.

I already set
httpclient.timeout=0 with in jmeter.properties.

Has anyone a clue?
Is there a maximum that the Jmeter Report Listener
can store in its elapsed time variable?

Thanks Ulf

--
Viele Grüße,