jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "SAUMET Yoann SILICOMP" <yoann.sau...@orange-ftgroup.com>
Subject Help on regular expression exractor liked with CSV file
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 13:21:38 GMT
Hello, I’m subscribing to your mailing list to find help for the following
problem.

I’m working with Jmeter 2.3.2

I try to link the regular expression extractor with a CSV file.

For that I tried Jmeter syntaxe for variable : ${user} (which matches with a
column of the CSV file):

User&amp;id=(\d+)&amp;resourceId=(\d+)" title="${user}"

instead of

User&amp;id=(\d+)&amp;resourceId=(\d+)" title="REDFORD"

Of course, it does not work.

Can you help me please ?

Thank’s very much.

Yoann S.

Cordialement,

Yoann SAUMET
Ingénieur Systèmes d'Information

Tel bureau : +33 4 37 24 08 10

Tel agence : +33 4 37 24 62 70

yoann.saumet@orange-ftgroup.com
Groupe Silicomp - Filiale du Groupe France Telecom

Le Rodin - 26 rue Louis Blanc - 69006 Lyon
 <http://www.orange-business.com/> www.orange-business.com