jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Shelli D. Orton" <shelli.or...@wmode.com>
Subject java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2009 00:03:49 GMT
Hi,

I'm using JMeter 2.3.2 and am trying to connect to an Oracle database.  I have included the
ojdbc14_10.1.0.4.0.jar file in my JMeter's lib directory.  I've set up my JDBC Connection
Configuration element's JDBC Driver class to be "oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver" (which I
also confirmed exists in the jar file).  I've closed/re-opened JMeter since adding the jar
file to the lib directory, but I still get this error:

Thread Name: Ringback Account Manager 1-1
Sample Start: 2009-01-08 16:32:21 MST
Load time: 1
Latency: 1
Size in bytes: 0
Sample Count: 1
Error Count: 1
Response code: 08001 0
Response message: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver

Response headers:

Is there any other config change that I need to make?  I've used JMeter 2.1.1 in the past
(with oracle9i-classes12.jar) and it worked fine.

Thanks in advance!

Shelli