jmeter-user mailing list archives

From George Barnett <gbarn...@atlassian.com>
Subject Best method for saving login tokens
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 06:18:12 GMT
Hello,

I'm currently writing a test plan for an application where the
interactions are all via a soap api.   In the test plan, I will be
doing a SOAP call to authenticate a user.  When this happens, I'm
going to get a token back.  I'd like to store this token for later use
as the test should simulate periodically checking this token.

What is the most efficient way to store this username/token
combination for later use by the same thread group to periodically
check the token with the system?

Thanks in advance,

George