jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sridhar <sridharparim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter web performance testing
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 23:10:06 GMT
Hi Himanshu,

I tried but didn't worked i am doing some were wrong, i am very new to
JMeter. Here is the scenario i am doing

Added HTTP proxy to work bench
Added Once Only controller to HTTP proxy
Added one simple controller to HTTP proxy
Added another simple controller to HTTP proxy

recorded login script to once only controller
recorded one scenario to first simple controller like click one tab
recorded another scenario to 2nd simple controller like clicking another tab

moved all the controllers to thread group
Added cookie manager.
Added throughput controller and put it to 25%

and clicked on start didn't worked

please can you suggest me i will be very thankful.

Thanks,

Sridhar