jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Kapinos" <Steve.Kapi...@tandberg.com>
Subject RE: Jmeter - AutoRefresh Implimentation
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 01:08:51 GMT
>So my requirement is that I need to get some value from response and
use
>that value as parameter value in next request.

So get the request, process it with whatever method you want, like a
regex or xml sampler, feed that into a property, and then generate your
request.

Replace the javascript's functionality with the samplers in jmeter.  You
should be able to simply read the javascript source file to see how it
extracts and forms the URL.  Or watch a browser with a packet sniffer
like wireshark to observe the behavior.