jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Kapinos" <Steve.Kapi...@tandberg.com>
Subject RE: Jmeter web performance testing
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 01:05:41 GMT
Depends on how tightly you want to control how many interactions of each
task, and the timing between them

A simple way is to simply create 4 thread groups.. with each thread
group running 25 threads composed of each task.

This will give you 100 simultaneous sessions.  You can get more slick
with different controllers in the same thread group running 100 threads.
Or you can do things with less threads all running at the same time.  It
depends on what you need a 'user' to do between tasks and what a login
really means.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sridhar [mailto:sridharparimela@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 6:25 PM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Jmeter web performance testing

Hi,

I am new to JMeter doing web testing for performance. Can anyone please
suggest me how to record one scenario below. I want aggregate report

100 Users Login at same time in to web application

25 users composing a email

25 users just login & logout with out performing any task.

25 users deleting couple of emails

25 users opening email.

Everything happening at same time.

Thanks in advance its very urgent for me

Thanks,

Sridhar.