jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Kapinos" <Steve.Kapi...@tandberg.com>
Subject RE: Howto: set "duration" or schedule by command line ?
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 10:15:24 GMT
You could define the value in the test plan using a property.. and then
set the property via the command line using -J

The property could also be defined in a properties fil

If the property is 'duration'  in the test plan use

${__P(duration,300)}

300 is a default value you would use if the property was not defined

At the command like use

Jmeter -Jduration=500

-----Original Message-----
From: Mordechai [mailto:mr.happy.snappy@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 10:04 AM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Howto: set "duration" or schedule by command line ?

Hi there,

I wasn't able to find this in the docs though I might have missed it. Is
there a way to specify via command line the duration for the test? I've
had
trouble getting the scheduler to work accurately from the GUI in regards
duration.

./jmeter -n -t someTestScript.jmx -? what flag to specify duration?

I thought I might be able to set this in the properties file and then
pass
the properties file via command line?

Feedback appreciated.
Mordechai