jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Kapinos" <Steve.Kapi...@tandberg.com>
Subject RE: JSP Processing Error, while clicking on Upload button.
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 16:21:38 GMT
You will set or change the path in the http sampler in your test plan
that actually sends the result to the server.

The actual jmeter test is not going to be browsing or navigating through
your open file dialog box.. it's simply going to be submitting the
result (probably a form) back to the server.

If you are having problems with the recorder, you can also just use a
packet sniffer to trace what actual http is sent back to the server so
you can mimic that in your samplers.

-----Original Message-----
From: Krishnakanth [mailto:krishnakanth.pps@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 3:30 PM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: JSP Processing Error, while clicking on Upload button.

Well.thanks Sebb. Even I thought the same, as it seems to be corrupting
the
path. But, how do i debug or change the path. I have not worked on
JMeter
earlier.

And the error is coming when I click on upload button, and not after
selecting the file to be uploaded. So, probably this isnt an issue with
file.

Are there any log files for Jmeter, which I can see to find where is the
error coming.

Thanks again.