jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Temoor A. Janjua" <tjan...@unicon.net>
Subject Re: Target host on Vmware
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 00:06:36 GMT
I provided the Port as -JhttpPort=8000 and hostname as
-Jhostname=tj-web-8.service.com while starting up the Jmeter GUI from
the command line.
I am using the hostname and port properties in my sampler as: Server
Name or IP: ${__property(hostname)} , Port Number: ${__property(httpPort)}

I have used the same test plan with the target host running without a
vmware and the test plan works just fine with a hostname such as
tj-web-8.service.com so i am not sure where these "[]" characters are
coming from.

Thanks,
TJ