jmeter-user mailing list archives

From kirk <kirk.pepperd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: thread group thread behavior
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 06:10:12 GMT
Hi sebb,

These are actualy jsessionid's. For the test I used 2 samplers in the
thread with only 3 threads. I was looking for the information in the
tree listener and it correlated with what the server was saying.

What I was really hoping for was a new session id for each thread at the
restart of the loop. That didn't seem to happen even though the clear
cookies flag was set. When looking for why that was happening I noted
that only one thread was being worked which made my test even worse. Not
having a cookie manager cases the server to react as expected in that
there is a new jsession assigned to each sampler request. I'm using the
latest release.

I'll turn on debug to see if I can figure out whats happening.

Regards,
Kirk