jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Dominic St-Jacques <dominic.st-jacq...@isimo.ca>
Subject Not working with Java 6 Update 11 ?
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 16:49:46 GMT
Hi,

I've just upgraded to the latest Java update for Windows XP and jMeter
stopped working. I get a bug on the first HTTP Request and no other
request is sent out. It worked yesterday with the *exact* same test plan.

Am I the only one experiencing this bug ?

Here are the details for my Java version : Java 6 Standard Edition,
build 1.6.0_11-b03.

Below is the exact error I receive in the "Response Data" tab.

Thanks,

Dominic.

-----------------------
java.net.SocketException: Unconnected sockets not implemented
at javax.net.SocketFactory.createSocket(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.createSocket(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.<init>(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.New(Unknown Source)
at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(Unknown
Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(Unknown Source)
at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Unknown
Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:431)
at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1021)
at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1007)
at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:290)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)