jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Nair, Pramod" <pramod.n...@bankofamerica.com>
Subject RE: Problems with Counters
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 09:52:29 GMT
I have used a counter in my thread group and it works fine for me.
Are you defining all the required parameters?

I have set
Start			1
Increment		1
Reference Name	myCounter

and it works! I see myCounter increments...

Thanks
Pramod

-----Original Message-----
From: smist08 [mailto:stephen.smith@sage.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 4:45 AM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Problems with Counters

I've been trying to setup a counter, either using the function
__counter, or
a counter pre-processor and getting nowhere. It seems scanning the forum
people either have them counting too much or not incrementing at all. I
can't get them to increment at all. I can't really see it spelled out
anywhere when the should reset, or whether you have to use them in
conjunction with other elements (like a loop). Just wondered if I could
get
some tips on how they should use. In particular why I can't get them to
increment.

Thanks.

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information
and is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. This email is not intended
as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instruments.