jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Himanshu Ghai" <himanshug...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to Correlation in Siebel Web-http.
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 21:30:29 GMT
Hi Nitish

its difficult for me to answer it without the context and access
to the application. However if I were you, i'd get all
request/responses/resp headers
in a file and if i do not see it in response/response headers..I'll check
how these values are generated in browser..read the js code if the need
be..sometimes we need to write bean shell to copy same js functionality
like you just did..

Himanshu