jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Target host on Vmware
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2008 04:05:40 GMT
On 19/12/2008, Temoor A. Janjua <tjanjua@unicon.net> wrote:
> I am using Jmeter 2.3.2.
>
>  Using Port 80 cannot help resolve this problem. My app is running on vmware
> where i have to specify a particular port which a particular jvm is using
> (8000 in my case).

I just meant that it might be worth checking how the script behaves
when you replace say jakarta.apache.org with jakarta.apache.org:80.

>  However, i have fixed the problem by replacing the value of Host parameters
> from "${__property(hostname)}" to
> "${__property(hostname)}:${__property(httpPort)}" for all
> the browser derived headers under every sampler.

Or you could delete the "Host" headers from the Header Managers - the
header will be generated from the sampler parameters.

Perhaps the JMeter Proxy should discard "Host" headers...