jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to Correlation in Siebel Web-http.
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2008 11:26:35 GMT
On 06/12/2008, NitishShetty <nitish.shetty@patni.com> wrote:

>  Sebb thanks for replying,
>
>  I am comfortable with Regular_Expression_Extractor.
>
>  The problem is when I record the script I am able to see the variable SWETS
>  with its value 1228552812837 in HTTP sampler but for correlation I am not
>  able to see SWETS in previous URL response.

I've no idea what you mean by that. What is correlation in this context?

Browsers can only send information to a server based on the current
web-page (plus any stored cookies).

JMeter also has access to cookies (assuming you added a Cookie
Manager) and the current web-page (i.e. the previous sample result).

You just need to tell JMeter how to extract whatever has to be sent to
the server.

See:

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/DifferentBehaviour