jmeter-user mailing list archives

From yaroslav1 <slavk...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JDBC Request: Select returning values to variables
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2008 22:41:28 GMT

Hi Paul-the-hat,

You can use some tricky technique to get your goal. You need to update
SELECT statement to use your defined column names with printing each of them
in new line. Once you reach this result you can just simply use
post-regular-expression-extractor to create variables for them.
If you need more detail, let me know.

Happy New Years everybody!