jmeter-user mailing list archives

From topans7 <taufan.san...@lhsystems.co.id>
Subject Re: Jmeter not recording using HTTP Proxy
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2008 01:50:39 GMT

My suggestion,
for anyone who want recorded to create a script, please use a program called
BadBoy.
after that, export the script to jmeter.

BadBoy can record a script better than Jmeter. just for record process.
FYI, BadBoy can record HTTPS more simple than Jmeter.
in Jmeter if you want to record HTTPS, you must change first to HTTP then
after record turn it back to HTTPS. after that, use HTTPS spoofing.