jmeter-user mailing list archives

From smist08 <stephen.sm...@sage.com>
Subject Problems with Counters
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 23:15:01 GMT

I've been trying to setup a counter, either using the function __counter, or
a counter pre-processor and getting nowhere. It seems scanning the forum
people either have them counting too much or not incrementing at all. I
can't get them to increment at all. I can't really see it spelled out
anywhere when the should reset, or whether you have to use them in
conjunction with other elements (like a loop). Just wondered if I could get
some tips on how they should use. In particular why I can't get them to
increment.

Thanks.