jmeter-user mailing list archives

From NitishShetty <nitish.she...@patni.com>
Subject Unable to Correlation in Siebel Web-http.
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 09:41:15 GMT

Hi All-

I am trying to script a Siebel application with Jmeter version 2.3.2.
Initial script is simple login with user name/password and logout.
There were are some dynamic variables which I was able to see in the
response of the previous URL and I was able to correlate it successfully but
there are some dynamic variables of which value I was not able to see in the
response of previous URL’s response therefore unable to correlate.

What I understand is Jmeter should able to script Siebel Http application
and my application is web-http.

Have any one experienced such situation in Siebel before. Thanks for any
sort of help.

Thanks
Nitish