jmeter-user mailing list archives

From laredotornado <laredotorn...@gmail.com>
Subject java.net.SocketException: Unconnected sockets not implemented
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 20:10:27 GMT

Hi,

I'm using JMeter 2.3.2 on WinXP.  When I try and access a web page using an
HTTP Request in which the protocol is https, I get this response:

java.net.SocketException: Unconnected sockets not implemented
	at javax.net.SocketFactory.createSocket(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.createSocket(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.New(Unknown Source)
	at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(Unknown
Source)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(Unknown Source)
	at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Unknown
Source)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.connect(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:431)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1021)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1007)
	at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:290)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

What does it mean and what can I do to get around it?  Here are the HTTP
Request Defaults I'm using -- http://screencast.com/t/D4wjh3IbS.

 - Dave