jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Krishnakanth <krishnakanth....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSP Processing Error, while clicking on Upload button.
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 14:29:58 GMT

Well.thanks Sebb. Even I thought the same, as it seems to be corrupting the
path. But, how do i debug or change the path. I have not worked on JMeter
earlier.

And the error is coming when I click on upload button, and not after
selecting the file to be uploaded. So, probably this isnt an issue with
file.

Are there any log files for Jmeter, which I can see to find where is the
error coming.

Thanks again.