jmeter-user mailing list archives

From giridharan <giridha...@comneti.com>
Subject Load and Performance Testing in JMeter
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 13:05:19 GMT

Hi,

We have developed a webportal app using GWT / ext. We need to measure the
load performance test of the system. We tried to utilise JMeter for the
purpose.

Even though we can record and run it, the results given by JMeter (in
milliseconds) leaves a lot to be desired. The time measured for the
individual modules are unrealistic. Is there a way to precisely configure a
GWT/ext app using  JMeter for performance testing?