jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Krishnakanth <krishnakanth....@gmail.com>
Subject JSP Processing Error, while clicking on Upload button.
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 09:30:36 GMT

I have a scenario where in, i need to navigate to a particular page and click
"Upload file." This opens a popup where i need to browse and select the file
to be uploaded.
This scenario works fine when navigated manually.
However when i record it using Jmeter, the popup window shows error saying
"JSP Processing error".
It happens only while recording with Jmeter.

Is there any way I can debug the error message. This happens only when the
button is clicked on the upload button. And I have observed that it comes
for any link on that page.

Any pointers would be of great help.

Thanks.
KK