jmeter-user mailing list archives

From CaHamdy <wayne.coli...@riskmetrics.com>
Subject Re: Creating Random Names or Characters
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 20:58:02 GMT

I have done the suggested steps and added the function to the bshrc file, but
when I put ${__BeanShell(generateRandomString(20))} as the value for a
parameter in an HTTP request, it doesn't work - the parameter gets listed,
but its value is blank, null, "", whatever you would like to call it.

Is it a problem with making sure I have
#beanshell.function.init=BeanShellFunction.bshrc enabled?  It exists in my
properties file, so I'm assuming this means that it is enabled.

Thanks for any help.