jmeter-user mailing list archives

From anindya_67 <anindya4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A very Simple Query
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 11:11:51 GMT

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Actually I have  apache logs from production server for one peak load hour.
and I want to replay the load as it is is on test server. So what I did was
I took out the URLs from apache log and put them in a .csv file. Them from
Jmeter test plan my two threads are reading the URLs from that csv file and
sending the requests. I want to send all request in exactly one hour, so I
divided the no. of URLs accessed in peak load hour  by 3600 sec to get time
delay  between each request and put in test plan in Order to pupm all
request in one hour exact for replaying the load. For this i have used
constant timer.  But on running the test plan it waits for the response of
the requests and hence I am not getting the required rate.

As I have unique URLs (some 50k unique URLs) in my csv file, I have divided
the file in to two parts and my two threads are playing the requests. I
cannot use more threads, as dividing the actual URLs in to several files
would forfeit the purpose of simulating actual load (order of the URLs are
also important here).

Can I put the response wait OFF from some Jmeter config settings?

Thanks,
Anindya