jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Krishna Kanth B. N." <KrishnaKanth...@infosys.com>
Subject Storing the table data of Aggregate Graph through command prompt?
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 12:21:05 GMT
Hi All,

We are using JMeter 2.3.2. We need to generate the reports (CSV file) of the average response
time for all the users for each page/page element.

This detail is available in Aggregate Graph table. When we say 'Save Table Data', we are able
to get the desired CSV. But in actual environment, we do not have GUI.

And through command line, we also have the advantage of running the tests as a batch job and
from multiple locations.

Is there a way in which we can get this output from command line?

Please help us. Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards,
________________________________
[cid:image001.png@01C954A6.8C3270B0]