jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "David Brown" <da...@davidwbrown.name>
Subject Re: Contributing to JMeter: Some Questions
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 15:28:09 GMT
Hello JM, you should probably join the dev ML and look into the bugzilla to see if your sampler
has already been suggested. You might search the source code comments for hints of your sampler.
HTH, David.

JM Ibanez wrote ..

> Hi,
>
> I've started work on a sampler for JMeter, and I have a few questions
> about this. Is this the correct list to email, or should I redirect to
> jmeter-dev?
>
> TIA,
> --
> JM Ibanez
> Software Architect
> Orange & Bronze Software Labs, Ltd. Co.
>
> jmibanez@orangeandbronze.com
> http://www.orangeandbronze.com/

Yet some, not wise, go to the other side of the globe, to barbarous and unhealthy regions,
and devote ten or twenty years, in that they may live,-that is, keep comfortably warm,- and
die in New England at last.

Henry David Thoreau - Walden - 1845