jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Parvathaneni, Sireesha" <sireesha.parvathan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: syntax error at
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:33:57 GMT
Yes i have added debug sampler which helps me to resolve the issue, Thanks a
lot.

As the CSv data file contains coulmn headers at the beginign and its taking
the parameters like below:

album_id=album_id
track_id=track_id

I removed the column headers in the file , now its working..Appriciate your
help!