jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Nair, Pramod" <pramod.n...@bankofamerica.com>
Subject RE: Generate SOAP requests
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:06:21 GMT
You can use the soapUI tool.
Just load your required WSDL and it will help you generate SOAP response
for each request.

You will get it at
http://www.soapui.org/

-----Original Message-----
From: akshata s.m. [mailto:akshata_sm@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 3:29 PM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Generate SOAP requests

Hello all,

I have just started working on testing Web Services using JMeter. I am
going thru the Apache docs n googling to understand the same.

Kindly let me know if there any links which would tell me how to
generate SOAP requests which can be used in JMeter.

Also any quick links for the same..

Thanks in adv,

Regards,
Akshata

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information
and is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. This email is not intended
as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instruments.