jmeter-user mailing list archives

From l_u_c_f_e_r_13 <syam...@globallogic.com>
Subject Re: Permanent status update
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 13:58:06 GMT

l_u_c_f_e_r_13 wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I test site where some GET request is send every 10 seconds. This request
> means that User still logged in.
> Question: How to emulate this request parallel with original Test? I mean
> how can I do to this request send every 10 seconds at the time test would
> have been executed.
>
> TIA.

For example I can use BeanShell sampler with following code:
try {
        // Construct data
        String data = URLEncoder.encode("do", "UTF-8") + "=" +
URLEncoder.encode("", "UTF-8");

        // Send data
        URL url = new
URL("http://www.selfgrowthtest.com//engine/sites/all/modules/selfgrowth/sg_presence/handler.php");
        while(1==1){
        URLConnection conn = url.openConnection();
        conn.setDoOutput(true);
        OutputStreamWriter wr = new
OutputStreamWriter(conn.getOutputStream());
        wr.write(data);
        wr.flush();

        //Get the response
        BufferedReader rd = new BufferedReader(new
InputStreamReader(conn.getInputStream()));
        String line;
        while ((line = rd.readLine()) != null) {
            // Process line...
        }

        wr.close();
        rd.close();
        Thread.sleep(60000);
         }

    } catch (Exception e) {
    }

but this sampler will run forever and not switch to next sampler. What I
need is to test executes parallel with this request.

Any ideas???